Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lazy 5 Ranch

This beautiful morning we decided to check out a new place.  It was the Lazy 5 Ranch.  It is a animal farm that you drive through with the car or ride on a wagon.  You buy buckets of food and feed the animals when they come up to you.  It was awesome!!!  But I was very happy to be in the car where we could roll up the windows when the ostriches and emus got too close.  They were the scariest.  Natalie loved to throw out the food pellets to the pigs.  Her favorite parts was seeing the giraffes.  I was able to climb out of the moon roof of Nick's car and let the giraffe come down and get the food out of the bucket. 


Looking down at us looking for more food
 
I got to feed a giraffe


Nick, Natalie, and the Giraffe



Next time we will plan on taking a picnic lunch as you can drive through as much as you want.  There were also slides that were attached to wooden boats.  Natalie loved going down the firemen like pole to the bottom of the boat.  She then called the area her castle and got mad when the other children came down.  She kept telling us today "Mommy you can't tell me what to do".  Oh the attitude at 2!!!  What we have to look forward to in the future!


Why hello there Zebra

Zebra



Natalie loved the animals but would ask for the window to go up if they got too close for her comfort. This was a bison
.

1 comment:

  1. I have to go to this place! Looks like so much fun. Love Natalie's face with the zebra peeking in the car. I'd be a little scared too!

    ReplyDelete