This weekend Nick and I each took a child. Justin is still my appendage so Natalie went with Nick to Pennsylvania. I sent a camera with them so hopefully they will come home with some pictures. Justin and I went to Richmond. The first night we were able to see Meg, Percy and True. Hopefully Justin and True will grow up to be good friends. Meg and I had a good time catching up and watching our boys interact. For now they really could care less about each other. HAHAHA.
 |
| Justin and True |
On Saturday my parents are awesome and were in Richmond at 8AM to pick up Justin and keep him so Meg and I could go on a day trip. Justin had a great day of being spoiled at Biddie's house. So much so he does not want to be put down today! Justin showed Grandma how he spits his veggies at the person who has the spoon. Otherwise as my mom says "he was the perfect angel"
 |
| Justin with Biddie |
 |
| Happy boy with Grandpa |
 |
| Tired boy with Grandma |
No comments:
Post a Comment