Monday, April 11, 2011
Crib sleeping
For the last two weeks or so Natalie has decided that she sleeps in a crib. About 2 months ago she got upset and told me that I had to go shopping to buy her a crib. I told her that she was a big girl and can sleep in her bed. We went out and bought new sheets for the bed. She had told me that she wanted purple sheets but when we got to the store and were looking she liked pink stripe ones the best. So the play and play has made it to her room. The first couple of nights she was waking up confused and calling for us but now she continues to love it. It is a battle that I am not willing to fight. So we now have two kids confided to cribs!
Labels:
Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment