It always seems that we are up to something every evening so I have been slack and Justin's picture got delayed. It also doesn't help that Nick doesn't encourage the pictures since I never get them into books. I will have to work on that this fall! Justin is now cruising and taking lots of adventures! This weekend Nick called me and I found Justin on the child's size rocker standing up backwards rocking! Then another time on the coffee table. Then consistently on the picnic table in the kitchen but he did take a tumble today so maybe he will understand that it is not the best climbing adventure that he can pick. We have started to switch him over to whole milk and he does not seem to mind. Hopefully he will be done with the bottles soon. He also does not slow down with the word "NO". It always scared Natalie but Justin just keeps going. The world of little boys. I tried hard to get a couple of pictures......
No comments:
Post a Comment