Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Night

Last night we made it trick or treating in the neighborhood.  We just went down the road and back and now have enough candy for the next year.  Natalie loved getting all the candy, Justin loved putting the candy wrapper and all into his mouth.  At one point I looked down at him and he had a chuck of chocolate bar and paper missing and he was so happy. 

Batman with a Twizzler to get ready for the walk of Trick or Treating
I just think they are so adorable!


This was the first Halloween that Tom and Debbie did not make in NC since Natalie was born.  I guess weekday Holidays are just no good for us working folks!  We did miss them!  Debbie has always helped Natalie walk up to the houses and ring the bells.  Also we did not have our photographer for the family picture.  We are looking forward to visiting "Noni and PapPap" soon. 
Last picture is the huge pile of candy that the kids got for going the 0.2 miles in the neighborhood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment