Saturday, January 28, 2012
Changes
Changes. Yesterday was the last day of my job in Asheboro. It was bittersweet but after 5 1/2 years of driving 35mins each way I am excited to be closer to home. I have 5 weeks off and then I am going to be working in High Point. Some days Nick and I should be able to carpool if we chose. We have a few plans for the 5 weeks. Nick and I both have trips to Colorado. The kids and I are planning on visiting PA for a couple of days. I am looking forward to the change but I always forget with changing jobs you end up the low man on the totem pole....no vacation for 90 days, no longer 6 weeks of vacation a year, etc. Nick has been after me to change for the last couple of years but I had to be ready. I am ready for my new adventure with my career!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment