The last couple of weeks he have had some beautiful days to be outside. Just this afternoon we stayed outside for 3 hours. Natalie is now driving her Mini Cooper and I convinced her to ride her bike about 200 yards down the street today. Justin loves to run around and is so happy if any type of ball is around him. Unfortunately today he decided to try the garage stairs by himself and lost his balance and scraped up his left side of his face (I will need to get pictures).
The kids love to pick my daffodils. They do not last long with the TLC given to they from Natalie and Justin but it is the fun to pick them. I am missing the hill behind my parent's house with the hundreds of daffodils just begging them to be picked.
 |
| They wanted to give Daddy flowers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment