Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bounce House Birthday Party

On Saturday we had a Bounce House birthday party for Natalie.  I should have put someone in charge of my camera but I didn't and after the party I realized that I did not take any pictures of the bounce house.  The kids had a great time.  Natalie enjoyed having her friends at the party.  We kept it simple and did Pizza and cake with the surprise of s'mores at the end.  I think that everyone had a great time.  So happy that we were able to celebrate.  This was Natalie's first birthday party and I think she will want one every year for now on.  We were lucky to have perfect weather.  Our next door neighbors had a huge bounce house that they let us use for free!!!!  It was awesome. 


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all my Dora themed party supplies/cake

Make a wish

Busy house

Presents

Fire!

Ayla thinking this is really good

Josh enjoying a smore
Self imposed Braveheart

No comments:

Post a Comment