Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Kersey Valley

I wanted to take the kids to a pumpkin patch this year but was disappointed in the one that we went to a couple of years ago.  Kersey Valley is known for "Spookywoods" an adult haunted show at night time so I didn't know what to expect during the day.  It was AWESOME and we will be going back again next year. 


 They also have a 10 acre corn maize but I though the kids were a little bit too young and too much for me since I was the only adult for this adventure.  Below they have a pillow jumping area.  The kids have fun jumping and sliding down the slide. 


 They have a tram ride pulled by a tractor around the corn maize and past the pumpkin patch.  We rode it twice as Natalie really enjoyed it. 

 Just for fun they have well pumps.  They also have a gem dig so maybe next year we will try that out.
 A GREAT day and the kids were asleep on the drive home.  Too bad it was only 15mins away and they were ready to go when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment