Sorry for the delay in updates. We have been busy with visitors. Last week my parents and Biddie came to visit for a night on there way home from Georgia. Then the last two nights our friend Kirk has been here from West VA. We love having family and friends stopping by and saying hello.
In the midst of it all we have had the AC men working on adding thermostats in the game room and third floor. Nick and Justin had a GI bug. I took my recert boards for my PA license. Natalie has been to the dentist for the first time. Natalie had her first swim lesson with the neighbor last Wednesday the same day that Justin got tooth #4. I noticed tonight that tooth #5 has broken the gum line and #6 will probably be here in the next couple of days! Tonight was the first day that I have completely stopped nursing. I am sure that there is more but I am sure that is enough. It seems like summer is flying by. We have been enjoying the pool. This past weekend we were able to visit friends in Greensboro. They have a pool in the back yard so Nick and Natalie had a little swim! Natalie is turning into a little water bug. She had splash day at school this week and her teacher was amazed at how well she enjoyed the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment