Monday, June 6, 2011
New school
Justin switched to Natalie's daycare today. Natalie at first said that she wanted to go to work with me this morning but then I reminded her that she was going to have Justin at school. She was very excited that he was going to stay but I am not sure if she got to see him during the day or not. It is going to be easier for me only have one stop in the AM and PM but I did miss going to visit him at lunch today. Justin continues to try to get this 4th tooth in. He will try to chew on anything. Justin was the vampire to Noni and drew blood from her cheek and that was over a week ago! My babies are growing up too fast! The site is not letting me upload pictures tonight. I will try again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I did not realize Justin was at a different school. My kids love seeing each other on the playground.
ReplyDelete